Custom made Viking or Norse Kaftan in 100% linen for combat or general wear. Also called a Viking Coat or Klappenrock.
- Traditional wrap design crosses to left or right.
- Choose fabric weight:
- 7 oz Heavy Weight – good for combat and general wear.
- 8 oz Canvas Weight – heaviest and most durable for combat or general wear.
- Contrasting border at neckline, cuff and hem with optional accent stripe.
- Thigh, Knee or Calf Length.
- Optional lining.
- All sizes available. All custom made to your specs (see below for info on measurements).
- All seams finished.
- Machine washable.
- Ships in 60 days.
– If armor, protection, or any layers will be worn underneath, please wear while measuring.
– Your measurements can be provided either on the order form in the “Notes” section, or by responding to the email request you will receive within a few days.
– Shoulder Point to Shoulder Point
– Shoulder Point to Wrist Bone
– Chest Circumference
– Waist Circumference
– Length of garment (Shoulder seam to desired hem).
– For long sleeved garments worn with arm protection underneath, please add:
– Bent Elbow Circumference (for long sleeved garments with arm
– Forearm Circumference
Color Calibration: Colors may appear slightly differently due to variations in monitor or device calibrations.
Modification Requests or Questions: Please contact me. Always happy to help!